You want to be part of Women in Motion because it is…
- Effective: You will improve the lives of thousands of local women, children and families with larger grants than most of us can afford individually.
- Easy: All you need to do is join and vote for where the money goes—no ticket selling, no fundraising, no auctions.
- Engaging: You will be among hundreds of supporters who vote on where collective funds are donated.
- Educational: You will learn about critical community needs and effective programs transforming innovative ideas into viable solutions.
- Efficient: Your tax-deductible donation will be part of an all-volunteer fund where annual expenses are kept to a bare minimum.
BECOME A MEMBER
We can’t do this alone. We need the support of people like you. Starting 1/1/2018, Women in Motion will focus on building the membership of the Women in Motion group. Your membership will make a difference in the lives of women. Your contribution helps to ensure that we will have generations of healthier and more resilient women. Membership is open to all women (and men) who want to come together to make a difference in our community. Membership in the Women in Motion group ensures that your voice is heard and your vote is counted—every Women in Motion member has a vote on the ballot of grants.
HOW MEMBERSHIP WORKS
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP
All Memberships include: * A vote on a ballot of grants * Invitations to events and educational seminars, * E-newsletter subscriptions * Recognition on the Women in Motion webpage * Invitation to the annual grant award ceremony * Ticket to new member welcome event Life is a journey—and this group is starting a journey to help the women in this community. We invite you to join us as we put into motion this important initiative. Here are some of the giving levels to help us on this journey: $100 – $999: Seekers $1000 – $4999: Planners $5000 – $9999: Navigators $10,000 – $24,999: Explorers $25,000+ Discoverers
Stepping onto a brand new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation, which is not nurturing to the whole woman.
Benefits of being a Supporter
- Belong to a diverse group of people committed to the well being of women in High Point.
- Vote on a fully vetted ballot of grant applications to determine the Women in Motion’s final grantees.
- Know that your dollars support effective, financially responsible organizations serving women in the greater High Point area.
- Increase your donation’s impact by pooling your resources with those of other generous people.
We’re here for a reason. I believe that reason is to throw little torches out to lead people through the dark.